The Last days of school before Christmas…


Advertisement
Denmark's flag
Europe » Denmark
December 17th 2005
Published: January 5th 2006
Edit Blog Post


On Friday the grade fives performed the Christmas play again for the whole school. In Kathrine’s class as some people were not going to be there on Saturday, we had cake and played the present game. With a twist, that once everyone had a present when they rolled a six on the dice instead of stealing other peoples gifts they swapped gifts with who ever they wanted. I got a strawberry flavoured candy cane

On Friday night my host sisters played in a music concert where at the music school where they get lessons. Then we went to the break-up of youth group where we had pizzas for dinner and then had choc banana Sunday for dinner. We then watched Home alone (the original) and had a competitions similar to those at the scout break-up. It was fun, but I left early as we had to go to school on Saturday.

To get our two week break, we had to go to school on Saturday morning from 9 am to 12.
We didn’t really do much though. We had watched the Christmas concert from when Kathrine’s class performed it and ate more cake. We then had Assembly where we said Merry Christmas in different languages and then watched the Disney version of the Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol. After that we cleaned up and it was time to go home. I went with Kathrine and one of her friends shopping and we also had lunch at a place called Sam’s Barbecue which funnily enough had great pizzas.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb