Czeching out Prague


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic
May 28th 2010
Published: May 28th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Prague is amazing. breathtaking archetecture of almost every style, from early as 14th century A.D. Finally got to a computer where i can upload my photos. Here is prague part 1 - we will be going to prague castle today, which is the largest midevil castle in all of europe.

Probably the most eventful day of the trip yesterday - started off on a walking tour led by a good story teller named Huw from Wales. Saw much of the city. The tour ended at 2, and it started to rain, so garett and i chilled on the steps of an anicent theater and waited for it to clear. Once it cleared, we ascended this huge hill behind Prague called mala strana and took some pics. we'll probably go back again today since theres an observation tower. That made us hungry so we went out and got some traditional czech food - i got beef goulashes and dumplings. Kinda reminded me of your beef stroganoff, mom. Napped, then went on an epic pub crawl led by americans. Met tons of fellow travelers, of ages ranging from 17-30, from all over the world.
Went to four bars, then ended it with a a late night snack at mcdonalds. went to a casino and won 800 kronos... which is only 40 us dollars.

OK JUST KIDDING I CANT UPLOAD PICTURES HERE EITHER... gotta go times almost up. there will be pics eventually sigh

Advertisement



28th May 2010

fun
Your trip sounds like fun and educational also. I have never been to Europe, but we are signing up to go to Israel next May. Still working on the new home - no action on selling the current home. Be careful and we look forward to seeing the pictures when you can. We leave this Sunday morning to drive to Tallahassee to Kaycie's graduation. Grandaddy
28th May 2010

czeching out Prague
This is great to be able to hear from someone thousands of miles on a trip. Thanks so much for the opportunity to hear what he does on the hiking tour.
28th May 2010

world wide traveler
say hello henzel and grettle...

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0268s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb