Here safe and sound


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic
August 22nd 2007
Published: August 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello Everyone,

So I made it here safe and sound. I arrived in Prague pretty early on Monday morning. The trip was nice and not really eventful…other then the fact that the people at Manchester airport love me. I got off the plane and there was an employee waiting for me at the gate. He then escorted me to the security checkpoint that they opened just for me and from there we went to down all these back hallways to a car that was waiting to personally deliver me to my gate (in the car the employee also contacted the support desk so my boarding pass was waiting at the gate for me as well). The lesson I learned from this is that obviously I am better then everyone in Manchester..

Of course since that though crossed my mind for the briefest of moments (nanoseconds really) Karma decided to kick me in the behind. Once I arrived in Prague I learned that the very nice people at Manchester forgot to put not one, not two, but all three of my bags through, Mmmm wearing the same clothes for 4 days in a row…priceless.

I have received all of my bags by now though, including my last bag that showed up on my doorstep at 3 am last night! Other then that my life here has been nice and rather uneventful. I started apartment hunting today and I found a really cute one that is really cheap, in the perfect location, has a beautiful garden, and is the size of my current living room. I haven’t quite decided on what I’m going to do with that one but you can be sure that you will all be the first to know.

Well its time to hit the sack. I miss you and love you all and of course no worries…the beer here is just as good as it was last time

PS to Allie and Cindy…Vagon the club we went dancing at is now eggshell blue…this is not okay with me at all. You can actually see your dancing with now… Gross!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0479s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb