in PRAGUE


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
July 1st 2006
Published: July 1st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Charles BridgeCharles BridgeCharles Bridge

One of the many statues on Charles Bridge.
Prague - a very interesting place indeed.
The boys and I spent the most time here. 5 nights. We were under the impression that it was very cheap there, but in reality it was basically the same.
Our hostel was awful. No street sign outside, and a rickety old elevator that took us to our room on the 5th floor or the bathroom on the 2nd floor. At least we had a bed to sleep on, even though there were no curtains on the window and it became 30 degrees by dawn.

We went on some paddle boats up and down the river which was beautiful, saw the Charles Bridge.
We visited a night club which is the biggest club in Europe, it had 5 stories, each level had a different type of music. I got my photo with the DJ.
We visted the Prague castle as well and played with medieval armour and weapons.
Had the best ( and cheapest) food here. Watched alot of soccer in the town square on a big screen.
I watched the Aussie vs Croatia game in a sports bar filled with Aussies. I can honestly say out of all the fans i have
Knights in Shining ArmourKnights in Shining ArmourKnights in Shining Armour

boys and their toys
watched, the Australians were the loudest most excited fans of all. Non stop cheering.
I had no aussie shirt so i made an outfit from a green and yellow singlet, a small flag pinned to my shirt, ugg boots and a fosters hat.

After prague, I spent one last night in Munich with Matt and Taylor and then headed to Freilassing.
Ill keep you posted.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

DJDJ
DJ

Dj at the biggest club in Europe
On the TrainOn the Train
On the Train

Taylor, me and Matt


3rd July 2006

it works
Now the blogs are working...and all your photos are great. thank you.love always

Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0435s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb