NO SLEEP TILL.... BROOKLYN!


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
May 7th 2006
Published: May 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Guten Tag!!

The last few days since arriving in Prague have been awesome. Prague is such a beatiful city. It has a fairytale feel to it and walking along its streets just makes you all fuzzy inside. So many churches, religion is a big part of the culture here... another big thing here is a wee thing called scamming. Yeh I've been done for the first time on my trip. Then I got done again.

The train ride over was awesometude as I covered in last blog! Anyways when I got off the train I should have recieved 2 grand change for a bread roll and only recieved 1 but didnt know till i got home. Not to bad as it translates to about $100 haha. The other time I lost another grand unknowingly and still to this day I do not know how it dissapeared out of my wallet.

The weather has been so great... it seems I'm in the right places at the right times! An extra person has been added to the dream team, a girl from the USA (Kentucky), she is awesomtude and we have been touring around by day and drinking the local Czech brew by night. The highlight of Prague is definetely the architechture. Tall, authentic European looking buildings make this city such a pleasure to the eye!

Yesterday we had planned to go out to a national park and do a day of hiking in the sun. Ms. Kentucky and I unfortunately decided that after stumbling in at 3am that morning the best thing to do was sleep and sing in bed untill 11am. What followed was a few hours on the Prague Underground desperetley trying to catch the last bus out to the park. We missed it and was stuck in Suburb Prague. The funny thing was everyones reaction when we saw the "real" world again. It was a wake up to not wanting to go back home to normal life!!

The funny thing I have found so far is the people you meet and the friends you make all within either a few drinks or a few days of sightseeing. It's weird yet awesome.

So far so good, im heading to a small fairytale city on the border of Czech and Austria for a few nights this afternoon so I must be off. Its so hard to get pics uploaded without spending for ever on the net hear. Markie and Vornie.. I wuv you... and you both will recieve gifts upon my return... 😉😉

Adios!!

p.s i wanna upload pics to show u but cant 😞

Advertisement



8th May 2006

Hey guy!
Miss you too guy! Mr. Canada sounds cool, and has a much bigger head than you. Have you asked Kentucky girl what KFC is like there? Has she met the kernal :O?!?!?!? You'll be getting a present soon enough buddy ;) Oh and tough luck on the Dreamteam, supe up your team TURBO RXS BOOSTER STYLE MATE YEEEEEEEEOW FULLY SICK
8th May 2006

haha yeh... Ms. USA is so much like Jo Hay. Like we kept saying 'Gaad Damnit!!' and 'ATTA BOI ADEM' and 'HEY..IM FROM SEAAAAATLE'... and yeh im going to Kentucky to see the KFC HQ with her :O...vorn huge kisses (K)(K)!!
15th May 2006

I don't get why you would buy a bread roll with a $100 bill :S.. well.. more than $100 bill?

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0317s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb