Czech Republic


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
November 1st 2008
Published: November 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

On our way to Prague we stopped in a little town called Cesky Krumlov where apparently the film ‘Hostel’ was filmed. A few of us had a look at a torture museum, which was gloomy again especially after visiting the Concentration Camp in Austria earlier that day, and then we were off to Prague.

Our first night here was a little crazy. We decided on a pub crawl and our first pub visited was called the Beer Factory, where each table had its own beer tap in the middle, with a leader board on the wall showing how much beer each table had consumed. The next was a typical Irish bar and it was when we left that pub that myself and Damo got lost. The group went one way and we both went in completely opposite directions and finally found each other after an hour of searching and drunken phone calls describing where we where. In our search, Damo got offered cocaine, and I got offered a blow-job. Oh and just for the record, if you ask a hooker where KFC is, she is NOT going to be happy! So we finally got a cab back to camp, however it turns out that there is two campsites of the same name in Prague and we didn’t have the address of course. Obviously the first one we went to was wrong (and on the opposite side of the city) and a huge cab fare followed.

I took the opportunity to catch up on 4 months of travel the next day. The day went like this. Sleep in, get up and have lunch, go back to bed, get up and have dinner, go back to bed. Recharge complete- onto Germany!



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.18s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb