Just how far can you walk in Prague in the rain?


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague » Malá Strana
April 15th 2012
Published: April 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

I don't know how anyone can ever speak in generalities about American people. Contrast Jeanne and I effusively thanking the staff for every coffee refill, with the two biddies across the room arguing with each other at a decibel level of a jet takeoff at 25 feet. Saw Prague from inside the room yesterday so thought it best to venture out - despite the rain. And by the way, don't buy those three inch umbrellas that Jeanne brought with her. Useless unless the sun is shining and you have an itch. Looked all over for the Czech baby Jesus because Jeanne wanted to see it. I couldn't imagine what she was talking about because I didn't think there was one in every country. Wound up being the Infant of Prague. Very confusing. They shouldn't change the name. Decided to skip the Medieval Torture Museum next to the old Jesuit College for some reason. Maybe tomorrow..... Most of the photos I took today were random strangers of various ethnicities in churches. I wonder if Jeanne is right and most people won't find my vacation photo album riveting.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0776s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb