Brussels to Prague


Advertisement
Belgium's flag
Europe » Belgium » Brussels-Capital Region
April 14th 2012
Published: April 14th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Traveling first class from Newark to Brussels is a total trip. Two bathrooms for seven people just doesn't seem right. Jeanne couldn't believe she had more storage space in her "pod" than she does in her bedroom. The flight attendants were happy to have vacationers for a change, rather than the typical business types who don't acknowledge their presence. The request for some hot nuts went over big and was a good start. Big mistake in not sleeping in order to savor the experience. A mile walk through Brussels airport with carry ons without wheels was a bit taxing. Going to the gate for a flight to Prague on the wrong airline didn't help either, nor did the two hour delay due to fog. And then the prop plane that replaced our original aircraft! Brussels to Prague with a few of our closest friends. The itinerary listed the flight as 35 minutes. But it took and hour and a half! The chauffeur driven BMW to the hotel was a nice touch. Why do folks from other countries always apologiza for their English? Most of us can't speak anything but English. He hooked us up with recommendations for the best Czech beers. Oh - a restaurant or two as well. The hotel, "Le Palais" was built in 1897 as a private palace. Elegance comes to mind.

Advertisement



15th April 2012

Blog
You must fly first all the time! Have a great adventure!

Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.049s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb