Day who knows


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia » Dalmatia » Brac
July 30th 2005
Published: July 30th 2005
Edit Blog Post

we apologie for being very very delinquent with writing on a regular basis. we have no excuse.


however, everything is going splendidly well. we are all having a blast and are not looking forward to parting ways with Grant in 3 days. Last you heard, we were in Nice, France. It was incredible there. We had a great time on the beach and going to Monte Carlo. Mark can say he officially gambled while he was there, losing 2 euros on a slot machine. After Nice we took a train north to Interlaken Switzerland where we got the chance to do some incredible moutain biking and exploring. The Swiss Alps are truly awe inspiring. After Switzerland, we planned on going to Italy and then onto Croatia, but because of and Italian rail strike we were forced to improvise. We decided to head north to Zurich for the afternoon before catching a night train to Slovenia.

Surprising to some of us, Slovenia was one of the best parts of the trip. We stayed in the captial city of Ljubljana for a night and seeing an absolutely incredible Eastern European city. From there we moved onto Zagreb, Croatia the following day and then onto Brac which is where we are writing to you all now. The town, Bol, on the southern coast is breathtaking and we do not want to leave. Tonight we move onto Italy via ferry and then to Florence and then to Rome.

We apologize for the brevity of the update but we are a little pressed for time now and have to catch a bus to the ferry. We promise to write more when we have time in Rome in about 3 days time.

As always, we hope all is well with everyone this summer and we look forward to hearing from everyone.

Take care

Will, Mark & Grant

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0611s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb