RIHLA #17


Advertisement
Bulgaria's flag
Europe » Bulgaria » Burgas Province » Sozopol
February 5th 2012
Published: February 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1) Castiglione's description of a IDEAL man is being loyal and hard working. I agree with Castiglione because it is excelent to be a good man with good morals. It is hard to find men like that, that exists this day because people ave different morals and some people get influenced by people.

2) People should act the way Castiglione thought the world should be because those me have good morals. If all the people in the world had good morals, then the world we be a better place overall. Good morals are important because it is good for you and the people around you.

3) It is better to live in love because it is not healthy to live in fear. When you live in love, it shows that you care for other people; therefore people will care for you. When you live in fear, you will not be able to enjoy your life.

4) A leader throughout history that used love was Martin Luther King. I say this because he loved hisself, his family, and his community, which is why he fought for peace. He fought for his race by having the Civils Rights Movement. He got black people to come together and fight against whites. Also, fear played a role because he was scared about how far white people would go before black people stood up for themselves. Therefore, I believe leadrs should live in fear and love depending on te scenario.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0469s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb