Munich/Dachau/Salzburg


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria
June 25th 2012
Published: June 25th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Whoa! Just read my last blog entry and I sure make a bunch of spelling mistakes. Sorry about that, I'm not used to typing with my thumbs on the kindle. Will try harder.

We drove from our hostel in Munich to Dachau Germany. We stopped at a small natural food grocery store and got a great breakfast/lunch and snacks to take along in the car. We went to the concentration camp in Dachau which was a good experience but sombering. So many terrible things!!

Next, we drove to our place we are staying at near Salzburg. It is a very German like house where we are renting a small apartment. It is perfect for us. We drove to Salzburg and parked near a German beirgarten. We had to go in and look around since it was so close😊 The girls were not impressed. The Salzburg area near the river though was very impressive. Great gardens and old buildings and castles and forts and steeples and mountains were everywhere. My pictures don't give it justice but I know Annika took a bunch of good pictures we can share when we get back.

Tomorrow we drive to Italy. Isn't that just craziness?! ITALY

Advertisement



Tot: 0.173s; Tpl: 0.027s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0296s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb