Vienna


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Vienna » Vienna
October 25th 2007
Published: October 25th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey all just a quick update.

Venice was really nice, but as expected the people were rude. They REALLY dont want tourists there.

We are in Vienna now, just came back from an amusment park where it was only the four of us there. Seriously. Its raining a little, which could explain a bit, but there was no one else around. So we got any ride we wanted. It was kinda surreal. And going on the rollercoaster was a little dodgy with a few odd noises along the way. The staff were nice, but looked really bored as they sat there and smoked away.

We havent got much planned for the rest of the day, the hotel we are staying at is amazing. We went for a swim last night in a wicked heated indoor pool, then foolishly ran out to the outside heated pool....forgetting it was about -2 out there. So promptly ran back. Hopped in a sauna...then some naked chick came in....then she left and a naked guy came in, which was a bit much for the girls, so we left back to our room to play cards.

So I think we might head back to the hotel soon. Theres a giant shopping mall across the road the girls want to check out, and I think Michael and I are going to play squash. I know, random.

Anyway, tomorrow is a drive to Munich and the beer halls, which should be fun. On the way we are going though a concentration camp. Im a bit undecided if I want to go in, but probably will. Who knows if Ill get another chance. Abbeys keen though. Which means Im going to have to be the shoulder to cry on when she comes out...I dont know why girls insist on making themselves sad.

Thats it for now. Talk to you all soon
Jon and Abbey.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0519s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb