Sunday Wine and Cheese by the Lake


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Upper Austria » Linz
September 11th 2011
Published: September 12th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The plan was to get up, hit the Pleschinger See in the afternoon and do a little wine and cheese in the sun. It was HOT.

What actually happened was watched Rooney almost vomit about 5 times and lounge while enjoying boys attempting to recover from a solid saturday night. About 4 o'clock, they finally agreed to leave their beds, and we left the wine and cheese at home hoping to avoid the 6th almost vomit from Mark.

This place was fantastic! Cool water, TONS of people (cooking, laying out *only a few nudes*, huge families, football playing, music playing, a boat, swimmers, just a lot going on--you get the gist)

After a long non-lake-going morning/afternoon did not have the foresight to put on the bathing suit so Jack Mark and I simply waded in thigh high.

What else do you do when you can't go fully in but skip rocks?? So, we skipped rocks. What we found out after a particularly impressive 8-bounce skip was:

"Habig, you are one damn good rock-finder"
- Jack Habig

Found the energy for wine and lively conversation with the other members of the group and had a nice red wine headache for our 9:30A meeting with the University.

.....and if my parents ask, yes we were on time. yes, we did everything we were supposed to. and no, of course we didn't have 2 beers with Matthias and Felice before orientation.






Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0788s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb