Swarovski Territory!!!


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Tyrol » Innsbruck
October 23rd 2006
Published: October 29th 2006
Edit Blog Post

After a long time waiting we finally got to the place where shiny crystals are made!!

There was also alot more to see in this little city of Innsbruck so we stayed for a few days.

We went for a walk through the old town and saw the house with the golden roof - how spectacular!!HaHa. Then we found the biggest retail store of Swarovski with a beautiful Christmas exhibition.

It was nothing compared to the when we arrived at Kristelwelten! We spent a little bit of time here and alot of money!!! There was the giants cave to explore and then a huge shop at the end. Wow what fun!!

We did leave though to do a little exploring. We even went to the Alpin Zoo to see some wolves and bears. There wasnt many animals to see because again it was raining but we were happy. I was also really happy to see that I'm not the only one that hates brussel sprouts!!!

We didn't get a chance to eat anything Austrian but we had a delicious Thai meal for our last night. Off to Salzburg....


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Cherie and the crystal giantCherie and the crystal giant
Cherie and the crystal giant

I was much more excited than this but Wayne didnt wait til I was ready!
A crystal jellyfishA crystal jellyfish
A crystal jellyfish

The price of this one will really sting you!
A wolfA wolf
A wolf

Sorry i didnt realise that the bush was there!
No Roos in Austria???????No Roos in Austria???????
No Roos in Austria???????

They think this is a very funny joke!


Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0322s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb