Snowboarding in Soldeu


Advertisement
Andorra's flag
Europe » Andorra » Soldeu
March 24th 2008
Published: May 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Tom's cool jump 17 secs
This was definitely the holiday we were waiting for. From the moment we came back from Snowboarding in Bansko we wanted to go again, like kids in a Theme Park.
The fact that Will and Chaz would be coming with us made it all even more exciting.
We had five full great days snowboarding. The week started with Chaz falling, hitting his board on some poor man's head and having to be rescued by a snowmobile and it finished with Axelle having to give up half way through the last day due to, lets say, bottom injury.
The apartment was at only five minutes walk to the lifts and we had a really nice view of the pists from our bedroom windows.
We had a great time and finished our stay in Soldeu with a delicious cheese fondue and wine (although we trully believe that Tom drank most of the wine!).
On the way back home we spent two days in Barcelona. It is an amazing city, is a shame we didn't have more time to explore.






Additional photos below
Photos: 59, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Will's hope of getting the Chelsea game on the radio in BarcelonaWill's hope of getting the Chelsea game on the radio in Barcelona
Will's hope of getting the Chelsea game on the radio in Barcelona

......although the anthena was really long, it wasn't long enough!


29th May 2008

Awesome!!
Looks like a great holiday guys! Axe I dont know how you put up with all those Dear boys! Keep travelling, and keep the pics coming.

Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 19; qc: 74; dbt: 0.0679s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb