You Won't Belize It


Advertisement
Published: March 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today is golf day on Caye Chapel. Took the taxi at 8:30am to go golfing on the only golf course in Belize. There was one other guy ging there too. The carts were waiting for us at the dock. We drove up to the pro shop and waited for Evan to show up. He was coming from Belize City. The place was absolutely beautiful! Evan showed us around the place. He is there taking care of the site wiyh two other guys to help him. We took off golfing and the course itself is very nicely kept except the greens were in terrible shape. Nonetheless we had fun navigating this empty course almost all to ourselves. We finished up golfing and went back to the clubhouse to arrange the taxi back. Evan then showed us the upstairs bar and party room. This place is right out of lifestyles of the rich and famous. bback in 2005 MTV rented the whole island for the week for $10,000.00 usd each person. We asked Evan if we could take a look at one of the casitas. He took us to one of the luxury homes first. This was unbelievable. It is all furnished with top of the line furniture and tile floors. Every room has a wonderful view of the ocean.

To be continued....gotta have a few drinks with the touristas. Blogging is fun but a bit time consuming.



Later

Advertisement



Tot: 0.227s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1689s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb