RHILA 14 A5


Advertisement
Central America Caribbean
January 9th 2012
Published: January 9th 2012
Edit Blog Post



Number 19.

This photo honestly made me tear up when I first saw it. It is of New York fightfighters that lost 7 of their brothers when our country was attack on September 11th. They are cheering because the man that influenced the attacks was declared dead on May 2nd. This is a photo that should bring an entire nation together for a common cause. it has the power to influence us all.





Number 20

Loyalty, gratefullness, anger, hatred, and sadness. These are all the emotions that come to mind when I see this picture. I see loyalty between a man and his dog, who chooses to not leave his side even though he is in his caket after being killed when his helicopter was shot down. I feel gratfulness for my country knowing that this man gave his life for our conservation of life. I feel anger and hatred for the reasons that this man had to die. I am angry because he will never have the priviledge to grow old or see what his time in war made out of his country. This photo represents how the war, that ened in 2011, impacted life n the United States.



Number 22.

This is the sheer power of nature! In a time where man believes that we have the power over everything, the Chicago winter proved that wrong. This storm shut down an entire city for almost two entire days.



Number 25

In a corrupt world that is filled with voilence sometimes you need to just pause and realize that, even though it seems like a foreign idea, love does still exist.



Number 45

The war is over and it has touched everyone inolved. Our troops helped a corrupt country. I guess the thousands of lives lost might have been worth it. *cough*



This year, I am this arch. This picture was taken in Nagaski, Japan in 2011 after the earthquake. As you can see everything has gone bad around it, but it is still there standing strong. In 2011, I lost three people I loved, one of which raised me. I am still here. I am living in the name of their legacies. I am the arch. My world around me can fall, but I will still be here.

Images and photos are freeze frames of an exact moment in time. Historians can study these photos and tell how people lived, their values, and all social aspects.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.211s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 42; dbt: 0.043s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb