boldkreativephotography.com blog UPDATES


Advertisement
Central America Caribbean
September 18th 2010
Published: September 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

They sent Vilma to Managua on Monday. I came in the ambulance with her. Lenin came in on an expresso right after, and Tuesday Lenin{s dad, Bernardo, came in to Managua, too. Lenin and I have been back and forth between the hospital, the embassy, getting more papers at offices here, the Peace Corps office, and a sketchy hotel near the hospital where we stayed on Tues and Wed and will stay tonight. Bernardo stays at hospital with Vilma. Yesterday they drained the liquid and hopefully now they can operate on her gallbladder. September is a really effing loooooooooong month.

..........

For those who want to see Kristy´s boldkreative blog and photos of her trip down here to Nicaragua, and her blog about the wedding, check out this link.... http://blog.boldkreativephotography.com/?p=2148.

Scroll down a bit and see the blog! The link right above the Nicaraguan Boda title is a link to her post (i travelled to nicaragua) with more awesome photos!

..........

In other news, Karen still has not given birth. Vilma is still in the hospital taking meds to disenflame her gallbladder so that they can take the damn organ out. September is a very long month.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.241s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 59; dbt: 0.1428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb