Tobago here we come!


Advertisement
Published: June 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We woke up early - 3.30am and this time it wasnt to take a lorry to London, we were off on HOLIDAY! We arrived at the airport after a fairly pain free journey - one of the first to check in. We had posh tickets- Premium Economy, which meant big seats (a must for Wayne and very nice for me!). As we were the first to check in we managed to get the Exit seats, so had heaps of legroom.

We had a lovely cooked b'fast and did some last minute shopping before boarding for the 8 hour flight. 3 films later, lots of drinks and food and we had arrived.

The plane landed and we looked out the window to see a turrential downpoar - great! Lets hope it wasnt a sign of the week to follow!!

We got off (and got wet) went through security etc and met our transfer. I am very impressed with Virgins efficiency!

Our hotel was the last stop, only a few minutes away. Tobago looked v. pretty even if it was v. wet!

We arrived - Wayne's face dropped (our hotel perhaps not as nice as others we had passed, and not up to the usual W. standard). We checked in with a fruit punch and rum, and then we waited. Our room took a while to be ready (more sad w. face!). When we finally got there it was great, v. comfy with fab air conditioning (w. cheers up a bit at this!!). We unpacked and had a much needed rest before dinner.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.468s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 16; qc: 84; dbt: 0.2693s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb