Trinidad & Tobago
Background: The islands came under British control in the 19th century; independence was granted in 1962. The country is one of the most prosperous in the Caribbean thanks largely to petroleum and natural gas production and processing. Tourism, mostly in Tobago, is targeted for expansion and is growing.
Photos from Trinidad & Tobago
Blogs from Trinidad & Tobago
Latest Blogs from Trinidad & Tobago
- March 8th 2014 Carnival time inTobago
by Words: 463 Photos: 16
- March 4th 2014 Fernando to Tobago
by Words: 167 Photos: 8
- March 4th 2014 Tobago
by Words: 102 Photos: 21
- July 1st 2013 World cruise - Brazil to Trinidad
by Words: 24 Photos: 0
- May 30th 2013 Trinidad - Sangre Grande
by Words: 958 Photos: 0
- March 17th 2013 Make a friend in Paradise, lose a day in Paradise
by Words: 350 Photos: 7
- March 16th 2013 13 'S' words...
by Words: 13 Photos: 7
- March 15th 2013 Fruits and hoots
by Words: 490 Photos: 13
- March 14th 2013 Marika's 10th birthday Tobagan-style
by Words: 555 Photos: 16
- March 13th 2013 ABC = Anteater, Boa constrictor, Caroni swamp
by Words: 455 Photos: 12
- March 12th 2013 WE. ATE. BUGS.
by Words: 633 Photos: 16
- March 11th 2013 Trinidad ho!
by Words: 280 Photos: 5
- December 4th 2012 San Fernando Hills
by Words: 156 Photos: 0
- November 25th 2012 Galera Light House (Toco) Trinidad and Tobago
by Words: 199 Photos: 0
- October 22nd 2012 In memory of
by Words: 354 Photos: 0
- October 22nd 2012 The Beauty in my Trini Backyard
by Words: 445 Photos: 0
- October 13th 2012 Trinidad and Tobago: The Power Ballad, Amazon Trail 3, Exotic Bird Bingo, and Odell Down Under Mashup
by Words: 1243 Photos: 93
- September 30th 2012 Happy independent backsides...
by Words: 317 Photos: 16
- September 23rd 2012 A fair mix of Business and Pleasure
by Words: 455 Photos: 0
- December 9th 2011 We are back in Trinidad -what a great trip we had!
by Words: 225 Photos: 5