WATER


Advertisement
Published: April 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Today started terribly, because the water system throughout Bloody Bay was broken! We couldn't shower, and we had to use pool water to wash and use the loo! We had a swim anyway and practised our underwater somersaults and entering the sea from a boat when snorkelling technique! It got much better though, because we went back to Castara beach for the whole day! We swam in the sea, then had a little snorkel and saw some small tropical fish. We went back to the beach and had sandwiches and then we went back in the sea. Some young girls, all under 10, took an interest in us. They all introduced themselves and said they lived in Trinidad and were over to stay. We had great fun playing with them. Next, Dad, Emily and I went for another snorkel. We saw these amazing fish the size and pretty much they shape of dinner plates. They were electric blue with occasional patches of yellow, and yellow stripes. I later found out these were French Angel fish. After that I had another swim in the sea, and then we came home.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0474s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb