Castara


Advertisement
Published: April 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We had another dip in the pool at a ridiculously early time, and then we set off into Scarborough ( about an hour away from Bloody Bay) to search for some new fins for Emily! We went into several shops, but none had the right size and if they were the right size, they were too expensive! So we drove down a little further to Pigeon Point ,where we looked in some dive shops, and eventually found some cheap fins that fitted well.

We came home and had lunch then set out to Castara beach, armed with wetsuits and snorkel gear. We were less than up to your waist in water, when we were into the reef. There were so many amazing tropical fish! There were Trumpet fish, Bermuda Chub and many, many more amazing colourful fish. Flashes of blue, Silver, Yellow, White, Green, Orange and Pink. We went up to the point where the water was at least 10 feet deep. We saw a shoal of silvery fish darting in different directions all at the same time. We saw Brain Corals, Anemones and much more. It was absolutely amazing, and it felt like I was in a dream! We came home, had tea and went to bed, after that long, hot day!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.18s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 53; dbt: 0.1135s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb