FINALLY made it to Nicaragua....


Advertisement
Published: December 2nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well...

I said my farewells to My great Friends Ryan & Deb Whom I met in San Jose and shared a house with for 4-5 months, and Michael, who's working in Costa Rica yesterday, Pretty sad I really enjoyed hanging out with them all the time drinking and playin Rummy ( Which Ryan & Deb taught me while in San Jose ) and actually got pretty good at it! But all good things come to an end ( FOR NOW ) I plan to meet back up with Ryan & Deb in Mexico around May or June when Deb's contract is up in Costa Rica and we'll bum it up on the west sideeeeeeee of Mexico and make it down to South America and hang out!! Cheeeaaaaa!!! can't wait man!

I finally made it to Alexa's Home Country lol ( Alexa is my very good friend back in the states and was born in Managua and her Family is my adopted fam lol )...It's a great change from San Jose, Costa Rica, It's nice, sunny and very warm here with a great breeze off of the bay not like San Jose where I was talking with friends on Skype and it's STILL raining lol suckaaaaaas!

Anyway, The trip via Tica Bus was good, long, but good AND RAINY all the way to the border.... The Border I will say between Nica and Costa Rica sucks! almost 3 hours I was there lol. But none the less I made it to Hostel Esperanza safe and sound. So far I like Nicaragua very much, cool people, very nice and a welcomed change of Currency and prices! I met an Argentinian guy and his American Girlfriend they seem pretty cool we stayed up chatting and drinking Tona's most of the night.


I will post some pics later, there's really nothing to see here I just wanted to get out of the Cold dampness of San Jose and relax at the beach in Nicaragua..Oh yea wait lol, turns out the beach here is a calm bay with tiny waves, I wasn't aware the beach is actually in Maderas just north of here ( for you future Nicaraguan travelers ) Tomorrow I will be heading to Ometepe to check out the Volcanoes since there's not much here in SJDS.

So for now I bid you
Deb cookin up some Tacos!!Deb cookin up some Tacos!!Deb cookin up some Tacos!!

She made this GREAT pesto OMG!
adieu lmao! talk to you all in a couple days with more interesting topics! Hopefully.....


Additional photos below
Photos: 46, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Deb is an AWESOME cook!Deb is an AWESOME cook!
Deb is an AWESOME cook!

Deb Cookin up some good shit & Ryan looking at porn lol
Ryan & Deb!Ryan & Deb!
Ryan & Deb!

Really blessed to have met these guys!
Me & DebMe & Deb
Me & Deb

Yea I need to cut my hair!! 10 months and going!
Me and RynoooMe and Rynooo
Me and Rynooo

I admire his Metabolism! lol
Bavaria Blue!Bavaria Blue!
Bavaria Blue!

new and good!


Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 15; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0253s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb