What HEAT!


Advertisement
Published: January 31st 2009
Edit Blog Post

WOW! We´re in Granada now and it is HOT.
We left Leon a few days ago and headed to Masaya for a night where the best market is. I´m not going to say what I bought...mostly for Alyssa´s sake, but its pretty sweet.
After that, we headed to Laguna de Apoyo, which is a lake inside of a volcano crater. We stayed at a place called the Monkey Hut which felt like a really nice cottage. Very relaxing and quiet which was nice after the hussle and bussle of market life in Masaya and Leon. We spent the day just lying on the docks, talking to different people, going for swims, just wonderful. Burnt a little bit...haha. Sorry dad...wasn´t very responsible on the sunscreen front.
Anyways, it was much much needed.

We got up this morning to watch the sunrise on the lake because apparently it is breathtaking...and it was! We went back to sleep for a little nap before getting up and enjoying a little breakfast and a swim before leaving for Granada where we are now. Its beautiful here. Very much like Leon but so far I like it more here. No picture taking yet, but I´ll get on it soon.

Anyways, here are the links to the most recent ones.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2189413&l=0ce1c&id=90401774
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2189419&l=d416c&id=90401774

Enjoy!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0477s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb