Water Taxi!


Advertisement
Published: May 27th 2014
Edit Blog Post

It's a HOT one




Started at the beach this morning and stayed for a while. We walked down the beach to the Thirsty Turtle for lunch. The view was delightful but wow is it hot. I had chicken tenders and A had a fish sandwich and B had a hot dog. I guess all that playing on the beach makes him hungry because he ate the whole thing with fries! It is very hot I have to say, the Mexican sweat was abundant today starting at the restaurant.

Water Taxi




After nap time (for Mr. B, although A joined him) we took a water taxi ($3 pp, if you have 3 or more people, Mr. B was free) to West End to look around and get a couple groceries. Let me tell you about the grocery store, it looks like a cool oasis with the doors closed just begging you to walk into the AC. In you walk, feel a semi-cool blast of air and then keep walking into the hot sweaty store. Ugh. Double the Mexican sweat in there. And the wares are not so great but I did get some cookies. 😊 Our taxi back had Honduras flags on it and lately B loves flags. The guy was nice and gave one to him! His first souvenir!

Back in the pool before dinner, which was 2 for 1 pizza at the Thirsty Turtle, but we brought it back to the room. B likes to dunk his daddy in the pool, he thinks it hilarious. We were privileged not to have the loudness last night. I didn't have to call the front desk again, you know how I hate to call too. Yay.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Dunking DaddyDunking Daddy
Dunking Daddy

He loves to do this


Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0576s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb