Happy together.


Advertisement
Published: August 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Utila, 10 marzo 1990.
We've walked out of the village to the northern part of the island, to Blue Bayou where the snorkling is supposed to be real good.
There's a beach bar here aptly called the Blue Bayou Bar and though we've been here most of the day we've not done much in the way of snorkling, instead we drink cold Salva Vida honduran beer and smoke a few spliffs which are, like always, rolled up by Nora. Skinning up joints seems to be her favourite pasttime. She's dressed in her blue bikini and has got her blue sarong with the happy dolfins design wrapped around her hips.
Our table outside on the beach, is covered with empty Salva Vida bottles and the ashtray full with joint ends, no big surprise there. We're all happy discussing our Peyote party a few nights ago, our Dakota war dance around our campfire while screaming our heads off...we're all pretty sure we paid our respect to Don Peyote, the spirit of the Peyote pod, though our mutual experiences where not at all like the stories by Carlos Castaneda. Maybe we lacked the spiritual guidance of an old Yaqui indian medicine man.
hehehe....
We've decided we have to stay friends for life, we've to come together at least once a year, exchanging addresses and telephone numbers, we discus happy and sad moments in our individual lives, we wanna share everything that has happened in our lives, we wanna be completely as one person...no more individual secrets... after all we've been together on this massively mind moving high...under the tremendous presence of Don Peyote.
I listen to my friends rambling on like this wondering secretly whether we're still at least a bit under the influence...maybe that strong drug did something to our collective minds...I've heard stories of people that never came back down again after a massive trip....
I'm not sure if I should bring up the topic of scuba diving, the reason me and James have come to Utila....maybe tomorrow...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 34; dbt: 0.0367s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb