Developing Or Already Advanced?


Advertisement
Haiti's flag
Central America Caribbean » Haiti
March 4th 2014
Published: March 4th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The United States is known as an advanced country. Three reasons as to why the U.S is an advanced country is because of its compassion and importance towards education, its wealth, and health. The U.S is overall ranked as 3rd advanced. In contrast to Haiti, the U.S is a lot more advanced in all three areas. Haiti is ranked as 161. The U.S health expectancy is 78.7 years while Haiti's is 62.4 years. Education is also much more advanced in the US. While the U.S population is known as being obese and dying from it Haiti's population is known as starving for food and dying from it. Education wise, the United States is ecpected to be schooling for 16.8 years. On the other hand, schooling is expected to be held for 7.6 years in Haiti. So, education is much more overall more skillful than Haiti's educational system that it is expected to last much more longer. The earnings, income in the US is also higher. The income of Haiti is $1,070 while the U.S income is $43,480. The U.S is ranked very high in all important areas that makes a strong succeeding country to last and support itself and its people. By looking at the data results, the U.S is much more advanced while Haiti is still developing to become an advanced country.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0572s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb