Running Away From Home


Advertisement
Nigeria's flag
Africa » Nigeria
February 19th 2014
Published: February 19th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The title of my movie will be Running Away From Home. The location would be in Africa Nigeria. Because, at the time of the book, The Armenian Genocide, the conditions of the location looked very poor, gloomy. I think Nigeria would be a good place to set the mood for the movie. I would have Josh Hutcherson play Vahan. I think he can play both a very confident, fearful, and serious teenage boy. He can capture all of Vahan's characteristics while experiencing such drastic events. George Clooney will play Vahan's brave, tough father, who Vahan refers to in the book plenty of times through times of struggle. Julia Roberts would play Tommo's mother. Dwayne Johnson would play Ara Sarkisian, for he represents Ara as a strong, humor, caring man. Donald Sutherland will play General Khalil. Steve Mc Queen would be the director of the movie. Steve Mc Queen directed 12 Years A Slave. The movie shows times of struggle and the overall mode of the movie makes the audience feel how drastic slavery time really was. The movie was nominated nine academy awards, and I personally heard was very touching. The movie will have many genres it will fall into. It will be history, action, and adventure. All genres will be clearly shown during the movie.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0249s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb