Touchwood Ecological and Social Foundation


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India
March 18th 2014
Published: March 18th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Rajendra Ka Vesana, who lived in Canada, decided one day to quit his job and create a NGO, Touchwood Ecological and Social Foundation. Touchwood was created in 2006, and their focus is on the children, youth, and elderly. They work in the wildlife parts of India, for the created, Rajendra, was always very interested in outdoors and the wild life in general. Their current projects very from health, education, protection, and skills training, and protection of wildlife and its resources. As of 2012, Touchwood has treated more than 18,000 people with free medical clinics. They have places experienced staff, teachers in schools where students have classes on computers, English, and skills connected to careers the students want to pursue in one day.There was a lot of success that by the massive populations that the National Tiger Conservation Authority of India helped that they won the Award of Excellence for the year 2010-2011 in the category of “Involvement of Local Communities and Eco-development". Today, Touchwood is still existing and continuing their success with all their goals in India, which is changing lives of those who deserve to live a life.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0226s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb