Day 11


Advertisement
Published: March 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

March 27th 2012 9:32 pm



Today, we worked at the worksite till 12: 30, and by then all of us enjoyed a triumphant as we saw the finish line of the endless walls. After a small portion, protein filled lunch that was well organized by Tanya, we visited the Mayan Ruins. We were all surprised to see it most of the structures intact, and Antolin explained to us everything about the sacred Mayan Relgion. We enjoyed many sites and also experienced a spritiual ceremony. The evening progressed and we had a chicken dinnner that was cooked in a special Mayan recipe. At 7 30, the Saint George's group came to our Somos house, and the whole group enjoyed 2 birthday cakes for Justin and Carlos, that was provided by Chris and Kristi. After the delicious desserts, the majority of the group went upstairs and had a "get together". We listened good music and had good talks, while some got very intimate with each other. The night finally ended and the whole house became slient. We realize that there is only 2 more days left in Tecpan, and we're ready to make it our best.



Jusitn.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



28th March 2012

nice blog
Thanks for all the updates via blog everyone. I have enjoyed them. Hope you all have a safe trip home!

Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0562s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb