Marco´s date


Advertisement
Published: July 28th 2005
Edit Blog Post

So Marco´s scored a date with the 24 year old Costa Rican Chica tuesday night and the first thing he said to me yesterday morning was. Muchas Besos.. Alot of kisses!!!!!!!! And he said he was in a bar, with other people sitting at the table. That had to be so awkward, like when you were younger and watching a movie with the rents and all of a sudden harrison ford and some broad were getting it on. Well, I almost lost it there, muy comico. But thats not even the best part, about 30 minutes later, Marcos lets it leak that his tica has 2 kids, an 8 year old and god knows how old the other one is. That means she was pregnant at 15, ala sarah gellet. But thats not even the best part, immediately after me falling and rolling around on the floor knocking over chairs busting my gut laughing hysterically out loud Marcos informed me that he has a second date, last night with Marta, his girl, and that she´s also bringing along her friend, who has the hots for me. Her friend, Johanna, aka, Johanna Kruk, and when i say Johanna Kruk, I mean John Kruk, the former overweight tabacco chewing, beer drinking all star first baseman for the phillies, because her friend looks like a dump truck with a mullet. yeah, Its that bad. And you know she doesn´t look good when Marcos says, yeah but it´ll be a good experience, you´ll learn lots of spanish, and she has a great personality. See right there you know the guy is reaching, and is desperate for some back up. My response, "I don´t care about personality" hahaha. Well I do, but, last I checked Bert Adams Disposal wasn´t exactly hiring because you can recite poetry.

So, by an act of god, the movie theatre was closed because all of san pedro had no electricity and marcos´couldn´t get ahold of his girl and her friend. Darn, i was really hoping i could discuss in spanish the different character traits of Jane Austen´s novels. Note, that my sarcasm is at an all time high right there.

Went to San Jose yesterday and bought bus tickets for the 3 o´clock deparature to Brazalito, la playa de conchal, bought a pair of ray ban aviator sun glasses for a buck and then ate at this little soda, that served a mean casado con carne en salsa. I love sodas, they serve you a massive mound of various costa rican cuisenes for like a buck, no lie.

I also scored some serious anti-anxiety tranquilzers from kate for the busride, i forget the pharmaceutical name, similar to valium but only deadlier, maybe barklow can help me out on the name. But they´ll be a big help, so that i can just pass out on the bus for 6 hours and don´t have to endure the agony of riding on the vomit cooster.

Since the theatre was closed we went back to desamporados and hung out at our favorite watering hole, Manuellos, and scored some sweet kansas songs on the judebox and watched desperate housewives in spanish. Not exactly your picturesque evening, but it was better than me having to try to avoid johonna all night.

Going to the hipermas today, walmart costa rican style, to see if we can find a frisbee. Somehow, i´ve been going to beaches without a frisbee, which is a sin in itself. Never should a man go to a beach without the intent of playing some serious frisbee in the ocean. That, and if you enter the water at anytime you must body surf with the intent of running over small feeble children in the water. Reminds me of the days in barklows backyard playing the ball game. Good times, except when I´d get locked out of the house and had to sleep on the trampoline.

Not a whole lot cooking today. got a test tomorrow morning. 10 am, not sure íf i´ll be getting to a computer to write. But i´ll be racking up some sweet stories this weekend i´m sure. take it easy ya´ll.

laczak

Advertisement



28th July 2005

drugs
i dunno man, they could be anything. Diazepam is the generic, maybe she gave you that. You should ditch the pills and just get boozed on some rum and coke in a can, acctually, that might make you puke out the window again. Remeber when we locked you out mike wasn't there. that was the year he wasn't invited haha.
28th July 2005

blog response #9
yeah id say your sarcasim is getting much better, but you still have much to learn sac-san. everyone knows that whenever youre asked to doubledate by someone else, youre obviously the wingman. fat and a mullet - thats pretty much the worst. its a good thing the power went out, otherwise you might have been struggling to breathe under the hairy armpit of a mongel of a woman (aka one of farneti's relatives). i agree with your frisbee-ing at the beach, there really is no point of being there without it. well have to play when you get back, ive got a mean old school binghamton rangers frisbee thats been rippin up PD park all summer. always a good time. hey you werent locked out of barklows house, we let you back in like 5 minutes later. it was still pretty funny though how you were just like "whelp, looks like im sleeping on the trampoline (laczak laugh)." then im pretty sure you said something about going to the bathroom, but im not 100% on that one. cant wait to hear more crazy stories about the spanish farneti (marco) and other costa rican goodness. as always, have fun, avoid the STDs, and come back sane. take er easy. p.s. we have many drinking games to play now, our favorite being "egyptian rat screw". youll love it.
1st August 2005

B-day
happy birthday dude!
1st August 2005

happy birthday lazack(:

Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0299s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb