Part 2


Advertisement
Published: July 19th 2005
Edit Blog Post

So uploading photos is a lot more difficult than i expected, so uploaded a couple on to community webshots because travel blog is way more difficult than i have the patience or energy for. So anywho, we´ll get back to where i left off yesterday.

So after the hot springs, we went out to dinner in downtown fortuna which is the equivalent of about downtown brockport and had dinner. I should mention that we stopped at the local grocery store beforehand, also known as a supermercado, and bought possibly the greatest invention known to man. Rum and Coke in a can! After we had a few of those, we had some grub. I dined on arroz con carne en salsa, a taco, and Cas. Cas is basically lemonade on steroids. Its this tiny little exotic fruit that they hand squeeze, seeds and all and add some sugar. I love the stuff.

Side note: Mark just came in and said, Today i´m going to get lost on purpose, because i never take chances in life, and i want to find new things and meet new people?? He says he´s not scared.

We were muy exhausted and went to bed pronto. woke up and had breakfast with a view of the volcano. and then bought some more rum and cokes in a can and sat by the pool all day. Caught the 2;45 bus back to san jose, hopped in a cab to the bus station. Took the bus to desamporados and immediately went to bed. I was very exhausted.

well anyway i spent so much freaking time trying to upload pictures i´ve used up my alloted time on the computer. i´ll have more stuff to talk to about tomorrow. i´m scrapping the whole idea with the photos. Doesn´t work, you´ll have to wait until i get home. Later kids

-luke

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0243s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb