We've hit the Caribbean babies!


Advertisement
Published: March 12th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Greetings from the Caribbean baby!

After a touch and go start to the morning (slight miscommunications about where the coach was picking us up from), we finally started our journey to Belize baby. Met a fab girl called Louise and instantly gelled with her big-time. The border crossing was surprisingly easy, another stamp for our passport collection! As soon as we set foot on Belizean turf, we relaxed and felt at home. We arrived in Belize City which looked very run-down and not much to do there, so on a spur of the moment decision decided to head to Caye Caulker wth Louise. It was DEFINITELY the right decision - it's like paradise with perfect white sandy beaches, sun, reggae and amazingly friendly people.



We've made some friends for life from all over - America, Belize itself, England and Canada. We had an amazing three days sunning ourselves in the Caribbean sun accompanied by cold Belizean beer and lush company. The food here is unbelievable, from AMAZING coconut curry, burritos and jerk chicken to 'Panty ripper' cocktails (don't ask).



After recommendation from our lovely Belizean friend, we've hopped over to San Pedro with the Americans and are staying in an amazing hostel overlooking the Caribbean sea! We have an evening full of live reggae music, dancing and watching the sunset ahead of us, this is the life!

Cuidate, big love, Roseybru and Lubru x



PS we're pretty much fluent in Creole now, it has been confirmed by the Belizeans themselves WHATAGWANNNNNNN!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.029s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb