Mullins to Bathsheba


Advertisement
Published: August 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Played around in the pool, ice-cream for breakfast. Then packed up and drove along the West Coast until we found a beach to stop at. Mullins was the one today and it was gorgeous. So nice I didnt even take any pictures! We saw an enormous snake/eel thing in the water.

We thrn bought our first Chefette meal and brought it back to the house to eat. The kids then slobbed around the pool while Catherine and I did a proper food shop. When we got back we showed some people around the house as its up for sale. Then they gave us some tips on what to do Sunday/Monday for the end of Cropover/Grand Kadooment.

Then we headed over to the East Coast via the mountains on some very small roads. We got to Bathsheba and the soup bowl before the sun went down and got some lovely sunset shops. There arent many places to eat on this coast so we went over to West Coast and to Pizzas in Holetown - which surprisingly sold Pizzas and Lasagne - both of which were very good!

Back to the house and Catherine was again horizontal by about 8.30 while we were all in the pool.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0279s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb