day 7


Advertisement
Published: May 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Day 7- Turned on the news to be warned that a tornado is heading our way. Nothing stopped us going to the beach that morning for a swim. Came off the beach later and spoke to a man who told us that there are hammerheads and tiger sharks in the sea and no nets are in place. The monsoon rain didnt stop all morning and we headed to Nassau International airport to meet Mart 'Stephenshon.' On arrivals a man was standing with a board with 'Micheal Douglas and celebrity friends' written on it. Micheal Douglas and Morgan Freeman were to arrive to host the celebrity golf tournament in paradise island. Later Mart arrived and introduced us to his many mates that he had met on the plane. Went to Marts hotel, the sandyport beach resort. The hotel had slides and amelia and nat dared loz to get on them. Wild child loz strips to her underwear and goes flying down the slide backwards and comes off with a back full of friction burns. Head to the supermarket for a big shop with Mart. Later head to the most amazing restaurant on the beach named 'poop deck'. Steel drums were being played and we all had a mount gay in our hand. life is sweet.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0658s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb