day 5 and 6


Advertisement
Published: May 25th 2012
Edit Blog Post

day 5, Woke up to find that amelia had slept with a knife next to her bed for safety. She had also put a chair in front on our apartment door 'just incase anyone decides they wanto to kidnap us.' Nat had a fight with the recliner chair and broke it and also broke the tv. Went to the bank twice in the day because were big business women. On the way back, went to the liquor store for some rum. The man asked if we wanted to try rum, so we had 10 shots of rum each to test. Went out later with 3 bottles of rum and Loz fell off the kerb. Went to subway and then went back to meet one of the landlords, clinton. On greeting him, he told us that there is no need to put a chair in front of our door, as we are in a safe area. yeah..we burst out laughing and asked how he could see..he replied that we had left the light on. Nice one Amelia. He then tells us that Nat looks like Mary poppins, Loz looks like Cher and Amelia looks like Sarah Ferguson. Flattered. Slightly tempted to tell him that he looked like Nelson mandella. Took an early bed that night after watching Amercias best dance crew...rihanna spesh.

Day 6-Got woke up by the hurricane outside and what Loz and Nat thought were people banging on their window. Waited for the cable guy to fix our tv. With his name badge saying 'slick Rick' and tattoos on every knuckle, we were a little bit scared and think Amelia had her knife at the ready. Nat and Amelia braided Lozzas hair and gave her a new name of 'Shaninqua'. Hazel visited...maynnnn we love that woman. Later went for a run along cable beach. Nats running shoes can only be described as apalling. Came home and made a curry, also went Dominoes and Burger King. What??..we worked hard for it!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0963s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb