Sydney!


Advertisement
Asia
January 8th 2012
Published: January 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

After a great NYE in Bali ... we arrived in Sydney, gidday mate!! Our first day we took a stroll along Darling Harbour which was beautiful..and walked the streets of the city passing through many English named roads and ending up in Westfields for dinner! very original!... Seeing as we had always fancied going on an open tour sightseeing bus in London we decided to take a tour around Sydney on our second day passing through the many famous landmarks, Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Kings Cross. Our driver unfortunately was a bit of a pain and kept stopping at every stop and the tour had many references to British History and the Queen! But all in all after our bus ride we knew our way around the city! For dinner we only ended up in an Asian food court in Chinatown which was great and we reminisced and ate our favourite food of Asia...RICE!! It seems we just couldnt let that part of the world go just yet!... The next day we went to the famous Bondi Beach with a buddy from London which was Amazing. It was like we imagined it...surfers, ripped men, men in speedos and tidal waves! we took a lovely coastal walk along the other smaller beaches and cliff sides and had a couple of well deserved pints at a local bar... Our last day we went to Paddys market which was an overwhelming amount of stalls..and Junk! we sat in the infamous Hyde Park, copycats again... and found a supermarket which finally satisfied our craving of pitta bread and hummus!! it was a painful 13 hour flight to Buenos Aires but we finally made it and loving it already!

xx h

Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0429s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb