day 8


Advertisement
Asia
February 18th 2007
Published: February 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Last night we went to see fanta Sea which is like Disneyland except the asian version. Our tour included a meal which we had in this enormous dining room. I just cant describe the amount of poeple who sat down and had dinner. Every nationality, religion or diet requirement is catered for. And the mass of people firstly arriving then looking around, enjoying the show and then finding the numerous buses a, taxis, private transport or whatever is beyond description. It is organised chaos but somehow seems to work and people eventually get to where they want to go. The show here was once again amazing. It involved masses of entertainers, animals, trapeze artists, pyro technics. water and lighting. In the finale their were 17 elephants on stage amongst a huge array of people and props. It was unbelievable. Even though we could see the cannon right next to us we all jumped everytime the thing went off. We have been tasting quite a lot of the local food including lotons, papaya, pad thai amongst other things. Endel and I wnt down to the market and I am regarded as an extra large (Time to seriously think about going onto a diet) and am not really catered for here. One needs to be size 6. Seems to me that the men are more catered in the larger sizes than women. Lyndal seriously upset an Indian lady at one of the stalls when the lady suggested that Lyndal was a Large size (Which went down like a lead ballon with Lyndal) who coonsequently walked as the lady suggested to her to go Lyndal to go nude bathing (very sexy) and cheap. We were in hysterics but Lyndal was no so impressed. Today Lyndal and I have had to suffer a 3 1/2 hour massage and facial so we feel quite indulged and relaxed as it was wonderful. Forgot to say before Lyndal had her phot taken with two baby elephants on the way into Fanta Sea.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb