Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
September 27th 2015
Published: September 27th 2015
Edit Blog Post

It is located in the heart of the city, 20 minutes from Tan Son Nhat Airport and within 5 minutes you can walk to all the excellent shopping malls (ex: Ben Thanh Market , Saigon Square Shopping Mall, Vincom Center, Saigon Tax Trade Center...) and food stores (ex: Starbucks, Burger King, KFC, Subway...) in Saigon. At Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities. Make yourself at home in one of the 68 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Offering views of the city, modern air-conditioned rooms come with a wardrobe, minibar, a flat-screen cable TV and seating area. Rooms have an en suite bathroom equipped with shower facility. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily. All of the guest-rooms and suites are large with special interior design, extremely elegant and comfortable. Its professional service teams will assure their patron's gratification and admiration. Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel offers meeting room facilities and a tour desk that can assist with sightseeing or travel arrangements. Guests may utilize the fitness centre, or enjoy a pampering massage at the spa. Luggage storage and laundry services are also available. Park View Restaurant : On the top floor, its capacity is up to 100 pax for buffet or cocktail party. Very romantic design, with the panoramic view of the city, it inspires for all guests attending parties of wedding, birthday.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0603s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb