Pullman Saigon Centre Hotel


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
September 28th 2015
Published: September 28th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Pullman, Accor’s upscale brand, just made its debut in Ho Chi Minh City in February this year with the opening of the Hotel Pullman Saigon Centre in the heart of the city. The first Pullman property in Ho Chi Minh City and the third in Vietnam, the newly-built hotel is located in District 1, near the bustling Ben Thanh Market, Saigon’s most famous local market. Offering hotel guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, Pullman Saigon Centre Hotel is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible. This hotel offers numerous on-site facilities to satisfy even the most discerning guest. Pullman Saigon Centre has an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a computer station is located on site. This 5-star hotel features business amenities including a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Dining options at the hotel include 5 restaurants along with 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. The staff can provide concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and wedding services. Additional amenities include a nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and a children's club. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). The property has designated areas for smoking. Urban edginess reaches its apogee in Cobalt Restaurant & Bar, where the menu leans to a la carte and small plates. The 30th-floor position and wraparound windows command unrivaled city views. In the concrete and terrazzo-floored loft-like space, crimson upholstered chairs flank dining tables and a U-shape bar backed by a glass-walled wine library. The best tables occupy a small open-air terrace facing Bitexco Financial Tower. A flight of stairs leads to a rooftop bar.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.189s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1137s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb