Le Meridien Saigon Hotel


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
September 17th 2015
Published: September 17th 2015
Edit Blog Post

District 1 is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, markets and shopping. Locals also love District 1 for gourmet food, culturally diverse food and nightlife. Located on Ton Duc Thang Street, in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City and along the Saigon River, Le Meridien Saigon will be within walking distance to the commercial and entertainment districts of the city and about a 45-minute car ride from Tan Son Nhat International Airport. Situated on the bank of the Saigon River in District 1, Le Méridien Saigon offers both panoramic river vistas as well as views of the bustling city-scape. At the heart of the Central Business District, the hotel offers convenient access to shopping centers, restaurants, ancient pagodas and French-colonial structures, including Saigon Opera House, Notre Dame Cathedral and the General Post Office. Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, slippers and free toiletries. The hotel features free WiFi throughout the property. Le Méridien Saigon is seeking to bring the best of local heritage, culture, modern chic design and dining options to guests. One of the first experiences guests get to revel in upon arrival is the Le Méridien Hub. The Méridien Hub features signature elements from the Paris-born brand such as a 24-hour Bossa Nova soundtrack, éclairs, illy coffee prepared by master baristas and sparkling cocktails. Entering through the glass and marble façade portal, guests are met with a 9m-high, cathedral-esque space to the lobby. A strong connection to the Saigon River is voiced through materials, textures, patterns and shapes, such as the water bubble chandelier and hanging lamps that illuminate with a sense of movement. Free-flowing curves and draping walls suggest rivulets, streams and diversions, further denoting the water theme, delighting guests and staff alike, with a welcoming environment.

Source: www.hotels-in-vietnam.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.066s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb