Hotel Equatorial Ho Chi Minh


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
September 17th 2015
Published: September 17th 2015
Edit Blog Post

The hotel is within three kilometers of famous landmarks and places of interest like the Now Zone Mall, Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, An Dong Market, Notre Dame Cathedral, Reunification Palace, and the popular Dong Khoi strip. This accommodation prides itself on a can-do spirit with a core philosophy in ensuring that the average consumer gets the best possible pricing minus unnecessary cost loadings that typically result in a much inflated retail price tag. WiFi, wired Internet, and satellite TV are featured in all 333 rooms. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like refrigerators and round-the-clock room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include bathrobes, slippers, and free toiletries. Free newspapers, free bottled water, and safes are also available. Equatorial Hotel Ho Chi Minh provides a children’s swimming pool for younger guests, while the parents can enjoy a refreshing drink at the poolside bar. It also has a fully equipped fitness centre with a step aerobics studio, a steam room and a hot tub. For a more relaxing day, guests can enjoy massages or a pampering visit to the hair and beauty salon. At each "bar", guests enjoy spectacular food preparations right in front of them. Chit Chat at the Cafe: Daily changing breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets in a relaxing atmosphere. Eight live cooking stations with over sixty varieties of domestic and international mouth-watering dishes. A meeting place to enjoy a cup of coffee from selected premium blends and delicious house-made pastries and cakes.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0531s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb