Novotel Nha Trang Hotel


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Khanh Hoa » Nha Trang
September 17th 2015
Published: September 17th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Nha Trang is also diving central with its claim to some of the best dive spots in Vietnam. Other than diving, you can go on a boat cruise, sailing, or simply relax on the beach or at the natural hot springs. Novotel Nha Trang Hotel can also be used as a base to further explore the surrounding area, especially the less crowded beaches. Conveniently located on the Tran Phu Boulevard and only few minutes to the Nha Trang City Square – big events organization place of Khanh Hoa Province. With spacious 154 rooms offer panoramic view overlooking the Nha Trang Bay and beachfront promenade. It is the ideal choice for both leisure and business accommodation. Novotel has outdoor swimming pool, sectioned beach area, exclusive Vous spa and a well-equipped meeting room. Novotel provides deck chairs in an enclosure on the beach. You just need to cross the road from the hotel and enjoy sunshine in a small swimming pool. Guests will also find 24-hour room service, minibars, and coffee makers. For on-site relaxation and well-being, Novotel Nha Trang has a first-rate sauna, hammam or Turkish bath, an outdoor pool, and facilities for fitness and massage. There are attractions nearby that are worth exploring, including the Oceanographic Institute, the Po Nagar Cham Temple, and the Nha Trang Museum. Leisure facilities at the Novotel include an outdoor pool and a stylish spa with floral baths. Attentive staff can provide concierge and tour planning services. For your next event, wedding or team-building trip, Novotel Nha Trang provides you with its modern facilities and exceptional personalized service the brand is known for. Measuring 250 square meters and housing up to 200 people, our all-purpose Bellevue Room comes equipped with a modern array of features that ensure a flawlessly executed event or banquet. The room contains large bay windows, updated audio and video equipment, uninterrupted Wi-Fi access and more (see our complete list of features below). If you stay to Nha Trang for a long-term, our expert meeting planner is available to assist you in organizing team-building activities on the beach and surrounding islands with a selection of fun water-sports and other activities of your choosing. Team up with our experienced wedding planner to help prepare you for the most memorable day of your life and create an experience that you’ll remember forever.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.055s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb