Anantara Resort Mui Ne


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Binh Thuan » Mui Ne
September 16th 2015
Published: September 16th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Ten miles of sand front Anantara’s fragrant gardens, and just beyond town are the monolithic White Dunes, where a hike to a lotus-filled lake oasis is unforgettable. Anantara Mui Ne Resort perfectly blends Vietnamese culture with modern and contemporary design throughout the property. The resort is located next to the fishing village of Mui Ne, which is located 200km northeast of Ho Chi Minh City on the coast of the South China Sea. It is recognized as one of the most idyllic seaside resorts in Vietnam, famous for its long and beautiful beaches, stunning mountains and its desert like sand dunes. Sample Vietnamese or western fusion cuisine created with fresh produce and subtle seasoning at the fine dining L'Anmien Restaurant which overlooks the lagoon. Dine under the stars at Thung which offers stunning sea views and a romantic setting for fine seafood and premium steaks. There is also a poolside bar serving light meals. In the evening head to the elegant Wine Room to combine fine wines with mouth-watering bites or sip cocktails at Cham Lounge. Tantalise your tastebuds at L'Anmien Restaurant serving Vietnamese and Western fusion cuisine, or enjoy a selection of fine wines at The Wine Room. The Phan Thiet resort also offers Vietnamese cooking classes so you can have a go yourself! Rooms are modern and spacious with views over the gardens or ocean and for special occasions we highly recommend the pool villas.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0538s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb