Duxton Hotel Saigon


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
September 11th 2015
Published: September 12th 2015
Edit Blog Post

The Saigon Duxton Hotel is nearby the Museum of Ho Chi Minh City and the Tan Son Nhat International Airport is 7 km away. Explore the city of opt to relax in the hotel’s swimming pool, indulge in a massage at the spa or work out in the fitness centre for a rejuvenating stay in this vibrant city. Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include views of the river or city. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bath. A TV with cable channels and DVD player is available. All rooms look out to the Saigon River, or command a panoramic view of the surrounding city. And with only the finest facilities and the most personalized service to indulge you, you'll find every moment of your stay a sheer delight. Boasting comfortable rooms, friendly service and a great location, this hotel is the ideal Ho Chi Minh City base. Along with 1 restaurants, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite. Duxton Hotel’s The Grill Restaurant serves authentic Vietnamese cuisine. Guests can also enjoy popular Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian and Western dishes along with the finest wines from around the world. The Duxton Hotel Saigon is a business class hotel that is ideally located in the very heart of the business and diplomatic district, providing easy access to government and entertainment areas, as well as shopping center. The hotel enjoys the spectacular view of the Saigon River and the panoramic city. Stayed for four nights on arrival in HCMC ex-Sydney and one night pre-return. Very central location to main tourist sites of Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam and to Dong Khoi area tailors, eateries and nightspots. Facilities, service and amenities are well suited to the price. They were renewing hallway fittings during stay but this was no inconvenience, other than a strange gluey smell in the corridors. Breakfasts were terrific. Huge buffet included in tariff. Health Club / pool facilities were very handy for a late airport departure (7.00pm) with a midday room checkout. Pool is only small but more than adequate for a cool down in central HCMC. City noise in rooms was not really a problem. Very nice bar in foyer with frequent live music.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0374s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb