Hoi An Beach Resort


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » South Central Coast » Quảng Nam » Hoi An
September 12th 2015
Published: September 12th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hoi An Beach Resort is located just 04km away from the ancient town at a beautiful place between De Vong River and Cua Dai Beach in the East. It is an ideal place for tourists who enjoy relaxing at the seaside. Hoi An Beach Resort is a four-star resort situated between the romantic De Vong river and famous Cua Dai Beach. It consists of luxurious old Vietnamese-style houses and villa rooms. It is recognised by travellers worldwide as "an oasis of peace where the river meets the ocean". It is just four kilometres from the historic town of Hoi An. 35 km (a 45 minute drive) from Danang International Airport and railway station. All 121 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and balconies. Free wired Internet and sitting areas are standard, as are LCD TVs with satellite channels. Hoi An Beach Resort consists of many villas that are characterized by the style of traditional Vietnamese village. It has 85 rooms equipped with modem comforts and other services. Local cooking classes begin with a guided boat trip to Hoi An Market. ZEN Spa offers Vietnamese massage therapies. Other recreational activities include a game of billiards or a workout in the fitness centre. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 05 km.Dining You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Hoi An Resort, or stop in at a snack bar/deli. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a poolside bar. Sumptuous seafood barbecue parties are held on the golden beach just a step away from the cool sea, combining delicious fresh seafood with local delicacies in a traditional port setting. An ancient ship provides the stage for the event while our gracious staffs are attired in the traditional dress of local fishermen. Guests will dine in style while being entertained with traditional music blending seamlessly with the sounds of waves lapping along the shoreline, illuminated by a brightly colored lighthouse and bottle lamps.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.149s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1076s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb