Parkroyal Hotel Ho Chi Minh


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
September 11th 2015
Published: September 11th 2015
Edit Blog Post

With the airport being a mere five minutes away, it is an ideal stopover for frequent fliers and those seeking a hotel near the airport. For business travelers, the proximity to the Ho Chi Minh International Exhibition and Convention Center (HIECC) will prove to be an irresistible draw. Parkroyal Hotel Ho Chi Minh features more than 180 well-equipped rooms with a wide range of amenities to make sure you have a comfortable stay. Recreational facilities available include a fitness center, steam bath, and massage treatments. After a day out in Ho Chi Minh City, end your night on a high note with cocktails at the Lotus Bar. A sleek watering hole with live music performances every night, the Lotus Bar at PARKROYAL Saigon also serves a wide range of specialty coffees, teas, tapas and light bites. Foodies can sit back and relax at the Parkroyal Saigon Vietnam. While the Garden Brasserie provides a feast for the senses during breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Lobby Lounge and Lotus Bar provide ideal places to sit back, sip a drink and relax. For authentic Asian cuisine or Westen favorites, the hotel’s Garden Restaurant is the place to be. Two bars, the Blue Lotus Fun Pub and the Lobby Lounge, complete the hotel’s wining and dining facilities. Pamper yourself with a spa treatment by choosing from a diverse selection of therapies at St. Gregory. Be it a Balinese deep-tissue massage or a relaxing foot reflexology session, look forward to total rejuvenation at PARKROYAL Saigon. Using products made purely from natural ingredients, our spa treatments range from facials and body massages to comprehensive packages such as the ‘Luxury Retreat’, which includes a ‘New Experience Facial’ and ‘Aromatic Body Bliss Massage’.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.074s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 3; ; mem: 1.1mb