Sasco Blue Lagoon Resort Phu Quoc


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Mekong River Delta » Phú Quốc
September 8th 2015
Published: September 11th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Sasco Blue Lagoon Resort comprises of one full block high rise architecture, nine (9) Bungalows which houses 36 guest rooms and ten (10) chalets of 30 guest rooms making up to a total of 75 rooms of 7 categories. Some of the basic Room Facilities and Services at Sasco Blue Lagoon Resort at Phu Quoc in Vietnam include air conditioning, attached private bath with separate shower and toilettes, IDD telephone, In-room safe, Color television with Satellite, 24 hour room service, Mini-bar, Coffee and tea making facilities, daily complimentary newspapers etc to name a few. Neptune Restaurant serves a buffet breakfast, while Laguna Restaurant offers Western and Asian dishes. Refreshing beverages and light snacks are offered at the beachfront Twilight Bar. You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining as this resort offers 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch so you are sure to find something tasty to tempt your palate. Beach amenities include sun loungers and umbrellas along with on-site recreation like snorkeling and scuba diving. Escape the stress of everyday life at Sim Spa, offering facials and beachside massages, as well as body wraps, body treatments and aromatherapy. Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle. You can play tennis at the resort. Chez Carole Restaurant is 200m from Sasco Blue Lagoon Resort, while Coco Bar is 1 km away. The International Airport is 5 km from the Phu Quoc Resorts.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0528s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb