Caravelle Hotel Ho Chi Minh


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
August 25th 2015
Published: August 27th 2015
Edit Blog Post

The Caravelle Hotel is one of Saigon's premier hotels. It is opposite the Opera House in the heart of the city, and facilities include several restaurants, a gym and treatment spa, and a garden pool. One of Vietnam’s most historic hospitality establishments is getting a new face this summer, as the Caravelle Hotel Ho Chi Minh City embarks on its most significant renovation in 15 years. Caravelle Hotel has 335 superbly appointed rooms, suites, exclusive Signature Floors, Signature Lounge, non-smoking floors, specially equipped room for the disabled. Amenities include IDD telephone, satellite television channel, CD, DVD, facsimile, mini-bar, tea and coffee-makers, coffee and espresso machine and in-room safe. Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet in-room & throughout the hotel. Guests may enjoy a refreshing workout at Caravelle's gym, followed by a relaxing massage at Kara Salon and Spa. Cultural tours and cooking classes can also be arranged at the hotel's tour desk, while the first floor Club Vegas game room provides late-night entertainment. Caravelle Hotel has six superb wining and dining venues. Restaurant Nineteen presents Ho Chi Minh City’s most popular international buffet. Lobby Lounge serves light aperitifs. Reflections Restaurant, modern fine dining, serves eclectic fusion cuisine. Martini Bar adjoining Reflections Restaurant with various combinations of premium spirits and other fresh flavors will figure prominently in the new drink menu. Against the historic backdrop of the Opera House, enjoy refreshing drinks and light snacks beside the Pool Bar. Saigon Saigon Bar - Top 10 Exciting Entertainment Venues – 100 Excitements of HCMC – awarded by HCMC Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism, with a birds-eye balcony view of the neighborhood and live music, open daily from 11:00 am. Although the bar is only on the ninth floor, the view is majestic with many of Ho Chi Minh City’s most famous sites laid out beneath the right hand side of the bar. Directly below the hotel is Lam Son Square with the ornate Saigon Opera House and equally famous Rex Hotel facing each other, and stretching into the distance, the People’s Committee Hall and Notre Dame Cathedral. This is without doubt the best view of historical Saigon and a must for anyone interested in the tumultuous history of the city.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0564s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb