Majestic Hotel Ho Chi Minh


Advertisement
Vietnam's flag
Asia » Vietnam » Southeast » Ho Chi Minh City
August 25th 2015
Published: August 27th 2015
Edit Blog Post

We are so much honored to announce that Majestic Hotel Saigon has just won the Vietnam Tourism Award 2014 (Top Ten 2014 Award) on the category Top Ten Vietnam 5-star Hotels. The award is hosted by the Vietnam Tourism Association an Vietnam National Tourism Administration of Tourism. This is also one of the most prestige prizes each year for both local and international tourism enterprises operating in Vietnam. On April 7th 2015, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev meets with the Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee Le Hoang Quan. This special event was taken place at The Reunification Palace. Hotel Majestic Saigon proudly hosts the entire banquet and has drawn big attention to the two Prime Minister with our fruit and vegetable craving art. In keeping with the French colonial style of the era, all rooms are well-equipped and furnished to cater to the changing needs of travellers. Rooms feature details like stained glass panels and a colonial-style marble bathroom. Furnished with old-fashioned telephones and period furniture, rooms also come with a flat-screen cable TV. Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site. Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request). Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0832s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb